Sangoma Connect - New IP

Sangoma phone has been running great with 5 remove iphone users. Today had a new cable modem installed. IP changed. Desktop Sangoma phone continues to work but the iphone Sangoma Talk will not connect.

I have all the port forwarding done and updated the IP info in freepbx.

Sangomas response was:

Hello ,

Thank you for contacting Sangoma support.

In this case you will need to disable the Sangoma Connect (from within the Sangoma Connect module webUI page) and then re-enable it. If this doesn’t work then remove the module and reinstall and enable it again.

This device does not have an active support contract and there is no support credits on your account. We will need a positive support credit balance to assist you further.

Did above but no go.

Any help before i shell out $400 for 2 hour support for a paid app would be appreciated.

1 Like

If you tried this,

In this case you will need to disable the Sangoma Connect (from within the Sangoma Connect module webUI page) and then re-enable it.

Then,

I think it’s a firewall issue that’s why your desktop app still works.

Please Test, turn off the PBX firewall and load up an iPhone as normal. If all works as expected then turn the firewall back on and report back please.

Seemed to be an issue with the Let’s Encrypt certificate. I deleted it but when I tried to create a new one it kept finding my old ip. I rebooted everything; cleared cache on web browser then eventually Let’s Encrypt new certificate downloaded. Then all the remote sangoma connect users came right online.

Appreciate your response.

1 Like

As a side note … i was trying so many things … i did go into sangoma connect and change the Registration Address from the ??.deployments.pbxact.com to the actual IP. Not sure if that fixed it but tomo I’ll remove the IP and put back the deployments.pbxact.com to see what happens.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.