Sangoma Connect issues

I am trying to setup Sangoma connect. Zulu is installed and licensed the extension is properly setup. But when I go to connect the client through the email that my PBX sends it tells me API peer server not connected for session. Please make sure CloudConnect Agent is running on your re and gives an ok option. If I try to sent up an EOP profile there is no way to add the Sangoma Connect soft client. If I use my external provisioning profile the soft client tells me external provisioning error.

Does anyone know what I need to do on this or can point me to a better walk through setup guide or video other than the wiki, have looked at it to many times?

I am using:
PBX Version:15.0.16.75
PBX Distro:12.7.8-2008-1.sng7
Asterisk Version:16.13.0

I am also having the exact same problem.

Hi Chuck. I found help with this over at Sangoma Connect - can't register you might want to hop in there.

Thanks for the help Firedraken, I did get that resolved but now I am having trouble getting it to register consistently. How is it working for you now?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.