Sangoma A104DE Tx Nothing Error in HDLC test (Load test)

Hi,

I am developing diagnostic code for A104DE on a Oracle Linux UEK8 system with Wanpipe driver: wanpipe-7.0.34. The diagnostic code was based on HDLC test (Load test – loopback test) file (wanpipe-7.0.34\api\libsangoma\examples\hdlc_test\hdlc_test.c) in wanpipe-7.0.34. The code was almost no change from the orignal.

In this system, I did configuration with:“wancfg_tdmapi --fe_media=T1 --fe_clock=MASTER --silent”, also ran digital loopback script --loop.sh and echo canceller script --mpd.sh. Everything seemed normal and good. But it got Tx Nothing Error. Of course no Rx data. The loopback test was failed.

On a desktop computer, I installed the same software: Dahdi, Libpri, Asterisk, and Wanpipe driver on Ubuntu with the same A104DE card. Ran the same test, and it was passed.

Would you think what I was missing and it caused the issue?

Thanks,
Gansheng

Ran command: cat /proc/net/dev
Got below screenshot. There was no data from w1g1, w2g1,w3g1 and w4g1.

Compared to the same setup on Desktop as mentioned above. I got below screenshot with tx/rx data.

The loopback test result in my developing system as below screenshot ( with only one channel s3c18)

The loopback test result on Desktop system with all 96 channel opened in T1 ( only screenshot part of them) as below:

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.