Sangoma 7 upgrade script failing

Hi!

We are at at least two people who have DAHDI hardware and had network connectivity problems, me and the person who opened the FREEPBX-15489 ticket (he mentions it in this thread: FreePBX 13 -> 14 Upgrade Script kills DAHDI ).

Now in his case the virtualized network card seemed to have something to do with his network connectivity problems while in my case I wondered if my Sangoma A200 might actually have something to do with my network connectivity problems since it appears as a network card of sorts when its drivers are loaded.

Now I did have a small configuration problem at first, something which was not causing any problems before the update but it was fixed quite early and I still had connectivity problems so I am wondering what else could have played a part in this?

Maybe it’s unrelated to the problems we have but @ar_gen_tum, @ldkeen, @nsumner, @alkisalgianakis do you have DAHDI hardware or were you using a VM and did you have DNS/network connectivity problems as well or only dependency problems?

Is there anything which links our problems together…

I was able to get further and now I definitely have a problem related to having DAHDI hardware, the kmod-DAHDI package is not the right one for the kernel and doesn’t appear to be available in the repo… I believe this is what happened to the person who created the FREEPBX-15489 ticket…

Thank you and have a nice day!

Nick