S500 Horizontal Softkey Rest Call is not working

Using EPM for Sangoma S500, I modify the Horizontal Soft Keys and add an action "REST-call forward"

The issue is the button does not show up the phone

I created a group and gave it rights to phone apps and then make the user is a member of this group

When I checked http://server:84/applications.php/callforward/main?user=EXT106 The result was
{“application_name”:null,“application_display”:null,“page_name”:“main”,“type”:“display”,“exitPath”:null,“layout”:[],“action”:[],“error”:[{“reason”:400,“display”:“Phone Apps module not licensed.”}]}.

I don’t have the license for the Phone Apps but my understanding, it’s included on Sangoma Phones

The S500 has the latest firmware. S500 2.0.4.26. I’m using FreePBX 13.0.190.19

The log file show the following warning and notice
2017-03-09 01:52:20] WARNING[5405] chan_sip.c: Purely numeric hostname (106), and not a peer–rejecting!
[2017-03-09 02:00:14] WARNING[5405] chan_sip.c: Purely numeric hostname (106), and not a peer–rejecting!
[2017-03-09 02:00:14] NOTICE[1343] res_pjsip_exten_state.c: Extension state subscription failed: Extension 9921*106 does not exist in context ‘from-internal’ or has no associated hint
[2017-03-09 02:00:14] NOTICE[1343] res_pjsip_exten_state.c: Extension state subscription failed: Extension 9924*106 does not exist in context ‘from-internal’ or has no associated hint

I’m using Custom Contact. I was wondering if custom contact is not compatible with phone apps because of the error : does not exist in context 'from-internal’

Appreciate any info

This is a known issue fixed in edge.

I assume that it will hit stable soon (next week?).

Phone Apps on horizontal keys can only be apps that do not have BLFs such as Login/Logout, transfer to Vmail and contacts

Im trying to figure out the difference why apps like Login/Logout, transfer to Vmail and contacts are considered Apps without BLF but XLM Call-Forward is classified as apps with BLF. Can you elaborate on Apps with BLF?

Buttons like call forward have a BLF to inform you when call forward is enabled. And horizontal keys do not have BLFs and causes issues if a app tries to update a button that has no light.