S300 will not register over VPN after restoring to new hardware

I have a S300 will not register over VPN after restoring to new hardware. I only have the one S300 which is needed for a remote extension. The S300 was working fine before the hardware change. The S300 resisters fine when not in VPN mode and the SIP server set to the servers IP. I have verified that the OpenVPN server is working and I am able to connect to the server using the Windows OpenVPN client. It seems that the phone is not being auto provisioned correctly. Yes, I went into EPM and regenerated the config files. I have also reset the phone to factory defaults. I have disabled the firewall on the server. In the syslog (debug level) I can see that the phone is trying to download files but failing because the VPN is not working. I cannot seem to find any syslog info regarding what is occurring during provisioning. Is there a way to ssh into the S300 to see what is going on? Does anyone have a good way to debug this issue or any other ideas?

Thanks

• Jim

Okay, so I updated the firmware from 2.0.4.16 to 2.0.4.26 and I went through the auto provision process one more time. The VPN is now working and the phone is registering. Hurray!!

• Jim