Ring Group calls superfecta.agi on external number and causes excess emails to be sent

Hello,

I just did a backup on a V14 on a raspberry pi and restored it on a V16 on a 64-bit X86 VM. After copying a few more sound and script files and enabling some functions again (cdr) everything is working again. I do have superfecta emails on some profiles setup for inbound calls.

But I found one quirk that I’m not sure how to address. I have a ring group with external numbers like 123456789#, and the ring group is working. It will ring all the internal and external numbers. But it uses the superfecta not just for the inbound call to the ring group, but it calls it for every external number once with ALL.

22267	[2023-06-27 15:25:23] VERBOSE[8931][C-00000002] pbx.c: Executing [s@macro-dialout-trunk:32] AGI("Local/123456789@from-internal-00000019;2", "/var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta/agi/superfecta.agi") in new stack	
22268	[2023-06-27 15:25:23] VERBOSE[8931][C-00000002] res_agi.c: Launched AGI Script /var/www/html/admin/modules/superfecta/agi/superfecta.agi

I didn’t have that on the V14 installation on my raspberry pi, every setting looks the same. I have both the pi (all trunks are disabled and different IP) and the VM running and I can compare all the configuration points.

Just extra calling the superfecta.agi would not really be an issue, but now I’m getting extra emails for every call inbound, one with the right information, plus one for each extra external number in the ring group.

When I take the 123456789# number out of the ring group I don’t get the extra email for this number.

Any idea on how to disable the superfecta.agi for the external ring group numbers?

Thanks,
Markus

I found the new setting that cause the issue.

Admin->Outbound CallerID Name Enable CDR Scheme was set to ALL. Changing that to a scheme without email fixed it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.