Retrieve_config output

I just upgraded the modules and when I went to apply I get this message. Seems like a populate message but was not able to find a solution that resolved it. Any suggestions?

Error(s) have occured, the following is the retrieve_conf output:
exit: 255
Unable to continue. died in splice macro-dial-one s-ANSWER in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/extensions.class.php on line 197
#0 /var/www/html/admin/modules/ivr/functions.inc.php(47): extensions->splice(‘macro-dial-one’, ‘s-ANSWER’, ‘bye’, Object(ext_gotoif))
#1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DialplanHooks.class.php(95): ivr_get_config(‘asterisk’)
#2 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(864): FreePBX\DialplanHooks->processHooks(‘asterisk’, Array)
#3 {main}

https://issues.freepbx.org/browse/FREEPBX-17275

Upgrade core with

fwconsole ma upgrade core --edge

That was one of the steps. I got this error. My system is showing 13.0.195.1 to be the latest

Edge repository temporarily enabled
No repos specified, using: [extended,unsupported,standard,commercial] from last GUI settings

Starting core download…
Processing core
Downloading…
1108679/1108679 [============================] 100%
Finished downloading
Extracting…Done
Module core successfully downloaded
Unable to install module core:

• FreePBX version 13.0.195.2 or higher is required, you have 13.0.195.1
    Updating Hooks…Done
    Updating Hooks…Done
fwconsole ma upgrade framework core --edge
1 Like

Thank you. That fixed my issue.

1 Like

Error following Module Update. Core update also says needs FreePbx 14.0.3.4 but last update left me at 14.0.3.2.

exit: 1
Unable to continue. died in splice macro-dial-one s-ANSWER in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/extensions.class.php on line 197
#0 /var/www/html/admin/modules/ivr/functions.inc.php(47): extensions->splice(‘macro-dial-one’, ‘s-ANSWER’, ‘bye’, Object(ext_gotoif))
#1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DialplanHooks.class.php(95): ivr_get_config(‘asterisk’)
#2 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(860): FreePBX\DialplanHooks->processHooks(‘asterisk’, Array)
#3 {main}

FreePBX 14.0.3.2

Trying to process Module Admin gives follwing error:

root@raspbx:/etc/asterisk# /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf
#2 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(860): FreePBX\DialplanHooks->processHooks(‘asterisk’, Array)
#3 {main}

Thank you, that fixed it.

1 Like

19 posts were split to a new topic: Broken Reload after upgrade from 12 to 13

There are no ANY/ANY route and every route have a destination.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.