retrieve_conf error

Is there a solution to this problem ?

Ken

[[email protected] freepbx-2.3.1]# su asterisk -c /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf

Checking for PEAR DB…OK
Checking for PEAR Console::Getopt…OK
Checking for /etc/amportal.conf …OK
Bootstrapping /etc/amportal.conf …OK
Parsing /etc/amportal.conf …OK
Parsing /etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf …OK
Connecting to database…OK
Connecting to Asterisk manager interface…OK
[FATAL] SELECT extension, directdid, didalert, mohclass, faxexten, faxemail, answer, wait, privacyman FROM users WHERE directdid IS NOT NULL AND directdid != ‘’ [nativecode=1054 ** Unknown column ‘directdid’ in ‘field list’]
[[email protected] freepbx-2.3.1]#

sounds like an improper install or upgrade from an earlier version. You will need to load the 2.3.1 tarball and then redo your install with a --force-version= where the earlier version should be a lot earlier from what ever you had upgraded from, or if not sure, just set it to something like 2.0.0 and it should run through all the upgrade scripts to handle that issue.

Philippe Lindheimer - FreePBX Project Lead
http//freepbx.org - IRC #freepbx

Hi Philippe

I did the following.

wget http://mirror.freepbx.org/freepbx-2.3.1.tar.gz

tar zxvf freepbx-2.3.1.tar.gz

./install_amp --force-version=2.0.0

I built on [email protected] and upgraded.

I would love to get the latest build working.

Thanks for your help

Ken

if you were running on AAH then it may have been even earlier than 2.0.0 so you may have to try something even earlier.

Philippe Lindheimer - FreePBX Project Lead
http//freepbx.org - IRC #freepbx

ah ok, it was [email protected] 2.8 what version should i try

Ken

whatever 2.8 had installed, I really don’t know what it had. It may even have been one of the AMP versions (which you can still upgrade from, just further back).

Philippe Lindheimer - FreePBX Project Lead
http//freepbx.org - IRC #freepbx

Ah ok,

Well after the upgrade from [email protected] 2.8 a lot of the modules were broken, I managed to get past this error, but I cannot get past this retrieve_conf error.

I have tried to force amp for 2.0.0 and so on

Is there any other realease that i can use to get around did.

Ken