Restore of PBXact trouble

I needed to restore the configuration because of something I had changed that caused a problem. When it went to apply the restore there were errors. I went to the console and fwconsole reload and here is the output. I need some help fixing this.

Error(s) have occured, the following is the retrieve_conf output:
exit: 1
Unable to continue. SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘execution_order’ in ‘field list’ in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Job.class.php on line 117
#0 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Job.class.php(117): PDOStatement->execute(Array)
#1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Job.class.php(58): FreePBX\Job->add(‘areminder’, ‘manager’, ‘/var/lib/asteri…’, NULL, ‘*/5 * * * ', 0, true, 100)
#2 /var/www/html/admin/modules/areminder/functions.inc/functions.inc.php(304): FreePBX\Job->addCommand(‘areminder’, ‘manager’, ‘/var/lib/asteri…’, '
/5 * * * *’, 0)
#3 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DialplanHooks.class.php(95): areminder_get_config(‘asterisk’)
#4 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(860): FreePBX\DialplanHooks->processHooks(‘asterisk’, Array)
#5 {main}

Can you explain, how and what you restored?

I just clicked restore and checked the configuration box. I restored the prior end of month which should be fine as no changes had been made prior to this

One of your module updates during the time since your backup modified the database structure. You’ll need to reinstall the module that made the change. I don’t know which one that it, but one of the modules boned you on the restore.

This is the error from the UI when I try to apply

Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1

Unable to continue. SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘execution_order’ in ‘field list’ in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Job.class.php on line 117 #0 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Job.class.php(117): PDOStatement->execute(Array) #1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Job.class.php(58): FreePBX\Job->add(‘areminder’, ‘manager’, ‘/var/lib/asteri…’, NULL, ‘*/5 * * * ', 0, true, 100) #2 /var/www/html/admin/modules/areminder/functions.inc/functions.inc.php(304): FreePBX\Job->addCommand(‘areminder’, ‘manager’, ‘/var/lib/asteri…’, '/5 * * * *’, 0) #3 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DialplanHooks.class.php(95): areminder_get_config(‘asterisk’) #4 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(860): FreePBX\DialplanHooks->processHooks(‘asterisk’, Array) #5 {main}

It’s PBXact, open a support ticket. That’s the whole point of PBXact, when stuff like this happens it’s Support’s problem, not yours.