Restore of PBXact trouble

(Garry Winer) #1

I needed to restore the configuration because of something I had changed that caused a problem. When it went to apply the restore there were errors. I went to the console and fwconsole reload and here is the output. I need some help fixing this.

Error(s) have occured, the following is the retrieve_conf output:
exit: 1
Unable to continue. SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘execution_order’ in ‘field list’ in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Job.class.php on line 117
#0 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Job.class.php(117): PDOStatement->execute(Array)
#1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Job.class.php(58): FreePBX\Job->add(‘areminder’, ‘manager’, ‘/var/lib/asteri…’, NULL, ‘*/5 * * * ', 0, true, 100)
#2 /var/www/html/admin/modules/areminder/functions.inc/functions.inc.php(304): FreePBX\Job->addCommand(‘areminder’, ‘manager’, ‘/var/lib/asteri…’, '
/5 * * * *’, 0)
#3 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DialplanHooks.class.php(95): areminder_get_config(‘asterisk’)
#4 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(860): FreePBX\DialplanHooks->processHooks(‘asterisk’, Array)
#5 {main}

(Itzik) #2

Can you explain, how and what you restored?

(Garry Winer) #3

I just clicked restore and checked the configuration box. I restored the prior end of month which should be fine as no changes had been made prior to this

(Dave Burgess) #4

One of your module updates during the time since your backup modified the database structure. You’ll need to reinstall the module that made the change. I don’t know which one that it, but one of the modules boned you on the restore.

(Garry Winer) #5

This is the error from the UI when I try to apply

Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1

Unable to continue. SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘execution_order’ in ‘field list’ in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Job.class.php on line 117 #0 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Job.class.php(117): PDOStatement->execute(Array) #1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Job.class.php(58): FreePBX\Job->add(‘areminder’, ‘manager’, ‘/var/lib/asteri…’, NULL, ‘*/5 * * * ', 0, true, 100) #2 /var/www/html/admin/modules/areminder/functions.inc/functions.inc.php(304): FreePBX\Job->addCommand(‘areminder’, ‘manager’, ‘/var/lib/asteri…’, '/5 * * * *’, 0) #3 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DialplanHooks.class.php(95): areminder_get_config(‘asterisk’) #4 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(860): FreePBX\DialplanHooks->processHooks(‘asterisk’, Array) #5 {main}

(Lorne Gaetz) #6

It’s PBXact, open a support ticket. That’s the whole point of PBXact, when stuff like this happens it’s Support’s problem, not yours.