Freepbx 126.96.36.199 on Asterisk 10.3.0. I have used backup and restore to restore a configuration from an identical freepbx version server.
the configuration was copied over perfectly, except the CDRs. There are CDRs in the Master.csv but i cannot see them under the CDR reports of the GUI.
Also, the CDRS in the Master.csv are not the ones from the ‘other’ server i restored but CDRs i have generated myself now through testing.
Any ideas why the CDRs aren’t showing up on the GUI & why the Master.csv was not restored if i did i full system restore and ticked ‘CDRS’?
I have made sure MySQL password is /etc/freepbx.conf and is the same password in your cdr_mysql.conf
module show like cdr gives:
this is the restore log:
Running pre-restore hooks, if any…
/bin/tar: ./etc/dahdi: Cannot mkdir: Permission denied
/bin/tar: ./etc/dahdi/xpp.conf: Cannot open: No such file or directory
/bin/tar: ./etc/dahdi/system.conf: Cannot open: No such file or directory
/bin/tar: ./etc/dahdi/modules: Cannot open: No such file or directory
/bin/tar: ./etc/freepbx.conf: Cannot open: File exists
/bin/tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors
File restore complete!
Getting CDR size…
Processed 100% of CDR’s!
Restoring CDR’s complete
Getting Settings size…
Processed 100% of Settings’s!
Restoring Settings’s complete
Running post-restore hooks, if any…