Removing Endpoint Manager

I really don’t need endpoint manager on this system. I only have 2 hard phones and EPM doesn’t seem to support my SIP Softphones. And I think that $150 for 2 phones is out of budget for this system at this time.

Also, more importantly, the instructions for upgrading Freepbx from 13 to 14 say not to have any commercial modules that are not eligible for upgrades:

Warning!
If you are currently using any commercial modules please ensure that they are eligible for
upgrades. You can do this by looking in System Administration, in the “Activation” tab. If a
module is not eligible for upgrades, it may stop functioning!

If you are not eligible for upgrades on any of these modules, you can continue, and the
latest version suitable for the new FreePBX version will attempt to download. However,
it is not recommended to upgrade FreePBX versions without all commercial modules
being in their subscription period, as it may completely break your system. Please
ensure you have a complete backup before proceeding, if this is the case!

I have a license for EPM, I’m just not in the “eligible for upgrades” (1 yr) period.

fwconsole ma delete endpoint

Thanks, I’ll give it a shot. I’m going to hate doing w/o it. But not $149 worth.

Oops, got an error message:

[root@foxconn ~]# fwconsole ma delete endpoint
The following error(s) occured:

• Cannot disable: The following modules depend on this one: restapps

Got, thanks for your help, also removed restapps.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.