Reload fails pest.php Failed connect to 127.0.0.1:6001; Connection refused

Running the fwconsole reload, I’m getting the error: Failed connect to 127.0.0.1:6001; Connection refused. Netstat doesn’t find this port to be in use. I’m not finding any references to this problem on any of the forums. I just updated to the latest versions of the modules and enabled sangoma connect. Any help is appreciated.

Updated:

The stack trace:

Exception trace:
() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/pest/Pest.php:232
Pest->doRequest() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/pest/Pest.php:364
Pest->post() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/pest/PestJSON.php:46
PestJSON->post() at /var/www/html/admin/modules/sangomartapi/Sangomartapi.class.php:359
FreePBX\modules\Sangomartapi->nodeCall() at /var/www/html/admin/modules/sangomartapi/Sangomartapi.class.php:326
FreePBX\modules\Sangomartapi->nodeReload() at /var/www/html/admin/modules/sangomartapi/Sangomartapi.class.php:312
FreePBX\modules\Sangomartapi->postReloadFreepbx() at n/a:n/a
call_user_func_array() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Hooks.class.php:212
FreePBX\Hooks->processHooksByClassMethod() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Console/Reload.class.php:471
FreePBX\Console\Command\Reload->reload() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Console/Reload.class.php:91
FreePBX\Console\Command\Reload->execute() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php:255
Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:960
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:255
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:148
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() at /var/lib/asterisk/bin/fwconsole:163

reload [–json] [–dry-run] [–skip-registry-checks] [–dont-reload-asterisk]

Update: Fixed sort of
Disabling the Sangoma Realtime API allows the reload to complete.
Anyone know where the configuration file is for this module? I’d like to try changing the port. I’m running on Linode and think they might be using the same port although I can’t see that they are.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.