Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 139

Hi

For some strange reason i have started to get the below error. It happens when i try and do apply config in freepbx frontend

I did delete some files in tmp the other day but to try and fix it i did create a new cron.error in tmp and set to ownership and grp to asterisk, still no joy

Unable to continue. touch(): Unable to create file /tmp/cron.error because No such file or directory in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Cron.class.php on line 279
    #0 [internal function]: Whoops\Run->handleError(2, 'touch(): Unable...', '/var/www/html/a...', 279, Array)
    #1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Cron.class.php(279): touch('/tmp/cron.error')
    #2 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Cron.class.php(164): FreePBX\Cron->installCrontab(Array)
    #3 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Builtin/UpdateManager.php(231): FreePBX\Cron->remove('11 4 * * * [ -e...')
    #4 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(1012): FreePBX\Builtin\UpdateManager->updateCrontab()
    #5 {main}

Also in asterisk CLI i get the following when doing apply config in freepbx

- Remote UNIX connection
-- Remote UNIX connection disconnected
-- Remote UNIX connection

Use the command ‘fwconsole chown’ to make sure the ownerships are correct on the /tmp directory.

Hi
I have the same problem, but command ‘fwconsole chown’ didn’t solve the problem.

exit: 139
Unable to continue. touch(): Unable to create file /tmp/cron.error because No such file or directory in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Cron.class.php on line 277 #0 [internal function]: Whoops\Run->handleError(2, ‘touch(): Unable…’, ‘/var/www/html/a…’, 277, Array) #1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Cron.class.php(277): touch(‘/tmp/cron.error’) #2 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Cron.class.php(162): FreePBX\Cron->installCrontab(Array) #3 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Job.class.php(238): FreePBX\Cron->remove(‘* * * * * [ -e …’) #4 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Job.class.php(91): FreePBX\Job->init() #5 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Job.class.php(73): FreePBX\Job->add(‘timeconditions’, ‘schedtc’, NULL, ‘FreePBX\modules…’, ‘* * * * ', 30, true, 100) #6 /var/www/html/admin/modules/timeconditions/Timeconditions.class.php(168): FreePBX\Job->addClass(‘timeconditions’, ‘schedtc’, ‘FreePBX\modules…’, ’ * * * *’) #7 /var/www/html/admin/modules/timeconditions/functions.inc.php(227): FreePBX\modules\Timeconditions->updateCron() #8 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DialplanHooks.class.php(95): timeconditions_get_config(‘asterisk’) #9 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(860): FreePBX\DialplanHooks->processHooks(‘asterisk’, Array) #10 {main}

Try “chmod a+trwx /tmp”

Just a quick update i tried everything , changing permissions to tmp , deleting and creating a new tmp

Changing ownership and groups etc and nothing seemed to do it. So i just re-booted the machine. It was ok in my case as its only a dev server and no big issues around re-booting it

Sorry I know this doesn’t really solve any problems but its what I ended up doing

So, rebooting the server is a solve the problem.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.