RASPBX Custom Destination Issue

Hi everyone, Ihave an issue with the custom destination, this is my scenario: FOX Gateway --> RASPBX (Freepbx version) --> SIP trunk. So The calls come in fine and go to the IVR and choose the options, and the outbound by the SIP trunk works fine too.
My problem is when I try to make forward to a cellphone into the IVR Opcion, I create a custom destination context, because the FREEPBX version is limited and is not straight forward as the regular software. So I create this context:
[GusCellPhone]
exten => s,1, NoOp(###Dial out####)
exten => s.n, Dial(SIP/3044885520,20)
exten => s,n, NoOp(###Hang up####)
enten => h, Hangup

If I set it direct to the DID the forward works, but if I set this custom destination into the IVR option give and error and the call never goes out.

Any Ideas what should I change my context to make it works.

The error that i get is:
pbx.c: Executing [t@ivr-1:6] Goto(ā€œPJSIP/anonymous-000001bcā€, ā€œGusCellPhone,s,1ā€) in new stack
[2021-06-30 19:40:57] VERBOSE[13355][C-00000104] pbx_builtins.c: Goto (GusCellPhone,s,1)
[2021-06-30 19:40:57] WARNING[13355][C-00000104] pbxx.c: Channel ā€˜PJSIP/anonymous-000001bcā€™ sent to invalid extension but no invalid handler: context,exten,priority=GusCellPhone,s,1

Thanks

Alex
[email protected]

You could try something like:
exten => s,n, Dial(Local/3044885520@from-internal)

However, there is no need to use a Custom Destination or write any code. Just create a Misc Destination with your mobile number and route the call there.

https://wiki.freepbx.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4161635

1 Like

Hi, I tried that buy doesnā€™t work

Hi Commtech, I load the module Misc Destination as you suggest and now works, Thanks

1 Like

just a reminder to mark your issue complete, if it is resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.