QXact Reports will not show dynamic agent data?

Have client testing out the QXact reports with the 30 day trial. They’re mostly happy with it BUT, it won’t show or even give the ability to add dynamic agents to the report.

Is it not possible to report on dynamic agents queue stats??

Did those dynamic agents take calls? If I am not mistaken (and I may be mistaken) the information is derived from actual calls in the queue logs so it will only show information for calls that have been made within the queue.

Yes according to the client they took calls for a couple hours. The thing is, in the report config you don’t even get the choice to add dynamic agents even though they are assigned to the queue. Only the static agent show up in the report config.

I haven’t used this module in a long time so off the top of my head I don’t know if this is a bug or design. Perhaps @lgaetz may have some insight as to if this should be a bug report or a feature request.

Thanks @jfinstrom, I tend to think it’s a bug because the module seems pretty useless if it can’t report on dynamic agents…

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.