Queue Recordings - MIXMONITOR "b" flag

FreePBX 13.0.190.19 & Asterisk 13.

I have record=yes set at the queue level, and recordings are working properly.

My only issue is that the recording starts as soon as someone enters the queue - not when the call is bridged to an agent. Therefore, the recordings are prefaced with X minutes of MOH depending on how long the caller waited in the queue.

I see that FreePBX is invoking the MIXMONITOR app with only the '“a” and the “i” flag - not the “b” flag which would begin the recording on after the call was bridged.

I can not find an option to set this anywhere - but on the other hand I don’t believe that everyone recording queues is also recording their MOH. Am I missing it or does an option not exist? Or am I totally off base here?
Thanks!

Sounds like a bug to me - did you submit an Issues ticket?

I did not submit an issues ticket.

It is an Asterisk option that doesn’t appear to be accessible via FreePBX, so I not sure I’d consider it a bug.

I guess I can’t imagine that everyone who is recording queues has also been recording their own MOH while the callers wait - so I was learning more towards just missing something on my side.

A google search find one hit on this exact thing from about 6 years ago. But I don’t see anyone else asking about it since - again, making me think it is me.

I’m with the same symptom in the FreePBX 16 version with asterisk 18, did anyone manage to solve it?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.