Queue member state invalid

Hi all,

At random times, we see all agents of all Queue’s going INVALID.
This happens on all Queue’s.

asterisk -rx ‘queue show 10000’
10000 has 0 calls (max unlimited) in ‘ringall’ strategy (0s holdtime, 0s talktime), W:0, C:0, A:0, SL:0.0% within 60s
Members:
Name 2 (Local/502@from-queue/n from hint:502@ext-local) (ringinuse enabled) (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
Name 1 (Local/501@from-queue/n from hint:501@ext-local) (ringinuse enabled) (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
Name 0 (Local/500@from-queue/n from hint:500@ext-local) (ringinuse enabled) (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
No Callers

The extensions itself are at that time online & reachable.

Once we hit the SUBMIT button & reload the config on FPBX,without making any changes, on a random queue, the issue is temporary resolved… But after a while the issue re-appears.

It looks like the Queue config gets corrupted. The extension display names doesn’t contain a comma or so.

FPBX Distro: v13
Asterisk version: 13.23.1

Any ideas? Thanks for your help!

Something is probably wrong with the hints so it becomes invalid.

I would try a system reboot.

Hi there,

Already tried that… no luck unfortunately.

Can you check the queue config files and see if something in there has been tampered with? Also, there are several commands that deal with the current queue status that you might want to log in and check.

This is a new problem that I’ve never seen before, so if it’s a software problem it’s really new or unique to your installation.

The queue information that you are working with is in the astdb database, so it’s possible that something (maybe a queue report groveller?) is causing the astdb database to get corrupted? Since changing any of the queues fixes them all (which is how I read your problem report), it’s got to be something deep in the database.

I don’t have any queue report application active.

I did remove some “specials char” in the extension display name of the queue agents.
Not sure how I can check if the astdb database is corrupted…

I am afraid that you removed some important info from the queue show <queue>

Are these SIP or PJSIP extensions?

No information was removed from the output… Agent extensions are using CHAN_SIP.

Do you see anything in the Asterisk log?
Which version of FreePBX and Asterisk are you using?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.