Queue Callback Not Working

I’m trying to configure the queue callback and I’m not receiving a callback. In the queue callback logs it shows no information about any call even though I have gone through the prompts and left a number to be called back. Queue%20Capture

What do you see in the queue callback report? Can you post a screenshot?

This is what I see. Thank you for your help!

Request a callback, and see if it shows up there. Note, it’s not live, you need to refresh the page.

Nothing shows in the queue report log when I request a callback.

Can you walk us through the steps you did to reach the callback system?

Also, please post a pastebin link with a call trace. See instructions: https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/SUP/Providing+Great+Debug#ProvidingGreatDebug-AsteriskLogs-PartII

I have a test queue setup with the callback setup on.
I called the main phone number for the system that goes through the IVR recording.
I setup number 8 to go to the test queue.
I press 8 and go to the queue.
Before answering the call while the call is waiting in the queue I press 1 and get the recording about the phone number to be used for the callback. I then press 1 to accept then record my name then press #. It says I will get a call back and the phone hangs up.

!

Please read the Wiki and post a pastebin link as explained there.

Also, whats the output of:

fwconsole pm2 --list

The command you asked me to run may answer the question as to why it is not working.

I ran fwconsole pm2 --restart qcallback and the service started. I ran a test and got a callback. Thank you for your help!

Make sure it says online. The picture shows the status as errored

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.