Queue Call Back Free Trial

Freepbx 4.211.64-7 ,asterisk 11
Hi,
I downloaded the Queue call back 30 days trial.
Something is going wrong.
issue 1
After amportal restart i get

Shutting down Queue callback daemon: [FAILED]
SETTING FILE PERMISSIONS
chattr: Operation not supported while reading flags on /var/www/html/cxpanel
chattr: Operation not supported while reading flags on /var/www/html/isymphony
chattr: Operation not supported while reading flags on /var/www/html/provisioning
chattr: Operation not supported while reading flags on /var/www/html/wcb.php
Permissions OK
Removing any dangling symlinks
Dangling symlinks removed

STARTING ASTERISK
Asterisk Started
Stopping fail2ban: [ OK ]
Starting fail2ban: [ OK ]
Starting Queue callback daemon: [ OK ]
[root@localhost asterisk]# PHP Warning: No license for this product (PBXact) - make sure zend_loader.license_path is properly configured in your ini file! in /var/www/html/admin/modules/vqplus/queue-callback.php on line 0
PHP Warning: License check failed! in /var/www/html/admin/modules/vqplus/queue-callback.php on line 0

In the system module i can see the license.

Issue2
The caller gets all the prompts for the call back , but the system never calls back.

Issue3
In the Queue call back Report there is no entry of any pending,failed or success call back.

Any help please
Thanks

Issue 2 and 3 are because the Queue callback daemon needs to be running.

Now why its failign to start I am not sure. Seems like a license issue. @qwell @GameGamer43

Can you make sure all your modules are updated. Mainly VQ Plus and Queues.

Oh and you need to make sure you have sysadmin module and RPM updated. You really should be upgrading your PBX as outlined in our wiki here. http://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FD/Updating+FreePBX+Official+Distro

Thanks for your answer.
Queues2.11.0.26Schmooze Com IncEnabled and up to date
Virtual Queue Plus2.11.1.23Schmooze Com IncEnabled and up to date
System Admin2.11.0.55Schmooze Com IncEnabled and up to date
Regarding the lisence issue how can i solve it ? .I can see in system admin that the module is lisenced.
Regarding the PBX upgrade , its a production PBX and i am realy afraid to ‘touch’ it.I am not sure what to do if something goes wrong on the upgrade.Is the upgrade really safe ?
In System Admin i see updates till 4.211.64-100 but the latest stable version is 5.211.65-16.
Can i upgrade my version with system admin to 5.211.65-16 stable version ?
Thank you

Yes upgrade to the -100 and then it will take you to the 5.211.65-1 and you can then upgrade to 5.211.65-16.

Their is always danger with updating but you need to keep your box updated. The forums are always here to help for free if you have problems or you can use the FreePBX paid support department.

Regarding the lisence issue how can i solve it ? .I can see in system admin that the module is lisenced.

As stated please upgrade everything.

Ok.I will try and give a feedback.
Thank you

Hi,
I upgraded to the latest version 5.211.65.16 nd everything worked fine.
after that i noticed in the system monitor of the pbx that the process
’php /var/www/html/admin/modules/vqplus/queue-callback.php’ has 100% cpu usage.
Also issue 2 and 3 from my first post still there.
(Issue2
The caller gets all the prompts for the call back , but the system never calls back.

Issue3
In the Queue call back Report there is no entry of any pending,failed or success call back)

Any help,please
George
EDIT :After amportal restart there is no more php process in system monitor and the cpu usage is back to normal.
Issues 2 and 3 are still there

Please update to the latest.

Thanks.

Done.
Upgraded to Virtual Queue Plus2.11.1.26.
That did the trick.
Thanks