Problems with my TE121 echo cancel with Freepbx 2.11

HI,
I have brought a new digium numeric card: TE121 with echo cancel. I have install freepbx with asterisk 11. After setup, I have done yum update and install and update all additionals modules via Freepbx GUI. In “DAHDI” from the Connectivity menu, I saw my TE121 card, I have make configuration for E1, then setup dahdi trunk (there I saw Dahdi Channel g0 and I have 2 choice to do, channel 1 ascendent and channel 1 descendant, what does it mean, which I have to choice?). First I have done trunk with chan1 ascendent and setup outbound and inbound route but outbound work but incoming not. I have specified that [ext 100] have to take the incoming call. Second I have choice channel 1 descendent in dahdi trunk, but it the same. In my shell I saw this message: wcte12xp Failed To Load VPMADT032 Firmware.
and in some errors
Asterisk CLI>
[2013-04-22 12:57:42] WARNING[8845]: res_digium_phone.c:1361 firmware_load_config: Could not load firmware package config file /var/www/html/admin/modules/digium_phones/firmware_package/digium_phones_firmware.conf
[2013-04-22 12:57:42] WARNING[8845]: res_digium_phone.c:1895 reload: No Valid DPMA License found. Module is loaded but disabled. Please reload module once valid license is installed.

Please how can I make fine confuguration for incoming call?

Please Help me

The error messages in the first part of the post are due to having res_digium_phones.so installed but not having a license from Digium. The license for res_digium_phones.so is free from Digium. Are you using Digium phones? These error are not what is causing your problems with your TE121.

I have installed freepbx distro with freepbx 2.11 in my server and I have make all the update (yum & asterisk via GUI interface), after I that I have made DAHDI setup in connectivity. Setup trunk, outbound route and inbound route. I can make a call to external but I can’t receive a call from-pstn.
there is my config:

chan_dahdi.conf

[general]

; generated by module
#include chan_dahdi_general.conf

; for user additions not provided by module
#include chan_dahdi_general_custom.conf

[channels]
language=fr
busydetect=yes
busycount=10
usecallerid=yes
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=no
echotraining=no
immediate=no
faxdetect=no
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0

; for user additions not provided by module
#include chan_dahdi_channels_custom.conf

; include dahdi groups defined by DAHDI module of FreePBX
#include chan_dahdi_groups.conf

; include dahdi extensions defined in FreePBX
#include chan_dahdi_additional.conf

/etc/dahdi/system.conf

Autogenerated by /usr/sbin/dahdi_genconf on Wed Mar 13 01:14:25 2013

If you edit this file and execute /usr/sbin/dahdi_genconf again,

your manual changes will be LOST.

Dahdi Configuration File

This file is parsed by the Dahdi Configurator, dahdi_cfg

Span 1: WCT1/0 “Wildcard TE121 Card 0” (MASTER) HDB3/CCS ClockSource

span=1,0,0,ccs,hdb3
bchan=1-15,17-31
dchan=16

Global data

loadzone = fr
defaultzone = fr

What is wrong?

Please need help!!!

Deleted your duplicate post in another thread.

1 thread per issue please.

Hi Alan_mousty

No I use softphone Xlite

Hi SkykingOH

I thinks it was deleted… but can you help me?

Regard