Problems configuring FreePBx 16 after installation

Good day,

I have DLSReports on a Raspberry Pi 4B with these instructions/script
Asterisk 20.5.0 and FreePBX 16.0.39 installed.
When I log in to the webgui, I have installed the missing modules etc. As soon as I confirm “Apply Config”, the message appears

Critical Module “FreePBX Framework” is unsigned, re-download immediately“

Then I do it on the console

fwconsole reload --verbose
Reload Started
Error: Call to undefined function core_devices_list() in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/callforward/functions.inc.php on line 47
Stack trace:

1. Error->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/callforward/functions.inc.php:47
  2. callforward_get_config() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DialplanHooks.class.php:95
  3. FreePBX\DialplanHooks->processHooks() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Console/Reload.class.php:318
  4. FreePBX\Console\Command\Reload->reload() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Console/Reload.class.php:91
  5. FreePBX\Console\Command\Reload->execute() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php:255
  6. Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:992
  7. Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:255
  8. Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:148
  9. Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() /var/lib/asterisk/bin/fwconsole:163

Do you know that? Respectively, can you tell me what I should change?

Best regards
Njuguna

dslreports . com/forum/r30661088-PBX-FreePBX-for-the-Raspberry-Pi

This is the link - please add www and delete spaces. Unfortunately I am not allowed to provide links.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.