Here is the skinny.
EPM version is 220.127.116.11.94
- Fresh VVX 300 out of the box.
- Option 66 set up for DHCP and the phone goes and grabs it’s programming no problem.
- I have specified a Provisioning Server, FTP, User, and Passcode in the template.
- They do not show up in any file in the tftpboot directory when searched for with grep.
- The phone picks up the other parameters though, and begins working.
- When I take the phone to the customer location, and this is just the most embarrassing thing ever,
the phone wakes up, looks around for a provisioning server, then reverts back to factory defaults.
- If I enter the provision server information via the phone keypad, it saves the programming and no problem.
I also attempted to add these device.prov. parameters by hand in the base file editor and I get no error, but they also don’t show up on the list after I save them. Corruption in the EPM? If so, how to I clean it up?