Problem with Dialplan

Hi, i have a problem to resolve a dial plan.

I’m from Argentina, here cell phone numbers are in this form.

011 + 15 + XXXXXXXX = area code + CPP + Number
0381 + 15 + XXXXXXX

I need send to my provider (Wengo) the number in this form.

00549 + 11 + XXXXXXXX = Country Code + area code + Number
00549 + 381 + XXXXXXX

Without the 0 in the area code and the 15 from de Calling party pays.

I know how to add 00549, but i don’t know how to filter the area code without 0 and 15. they can be from 2 to 5 digit.

regards.

Juan M.

Esto está dificil por lo del 15 como eliminarlo…
:shock: Pregunto: pudieran los usuario marcar sin el 15? Porque por lo que leo se puede eliminar el 0 con 0| en el Outbound Route y poner en el Trunk 00549 como prefijo (si usas ese Trunk solo para Argentina)

Si eihoward, cualquiera de esas variantes se puede hacer, la idea es que los usuarios no tengan que modificar la forma de discar.

Yo pensaba que no era tan complicado, el otro dia vi en un ATA de Linksys creo que utilizan los : y los <> para filtrar. suponia que se podia hacer algo parecido, pero me parece que Asterisk no lo permite.

Gracias de todas maneras.

Creo que se lo voy a proponer a Mark Spencer si Asterisk no permite hacerlo. :slight_smile:

Saludos.

Juan M.

P.D.: Perdon si este foro era solo en ingles.

[quote=“jmdocile”]Hi, i have a problem to resolve a dial plan.

I’m from Argentina, here cell phone numbers are in this form.

011 + 15 + XXXXXXXX = area code + CPP + Number
0381 + 15 + XXXXXXX

I need send to my provider (Wengo) the number in this form.

00549 + 11 + XXXXXXXX = Country Code + area code + Number
00549 + 381 + XXXXXXX

Without the 0 in the area code and the 15 from de Calling party pays.

I know how to add 00549, but i don’t know how to filter the area code without 0 and 15. they can be from 2 to 5 digit.

regards.

Juan M.[/quote]

I think you can create an outbound route that dials the pattern “0054901115|.”. Then select the trunk that is prefixed with “0054911” before dialling out.

Do the same for 00549381.

thanks kgtee, but the problem is that we have about 100 or 200 area code (really i didn’t count).

Googling i found this page http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+functions

Maybe the CUT function be the solution, but not into FreePBX, just in Asterisk extension.conf

Thanks a lot…

Juan M.