Problem with Applying Config (Error 1)

I am trying to ‘Apply Config’ but keep getting this error:

Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1

exit: 1
[FATAL] SELECT id,device FROM fop2buttons [nativecode=1146 ** Table ‘asterisk.fop2buttons’ doesn’t exist]SQL -
SELECT id,device FROM fop2buttons

Trace Back:

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/sql.functions.php:11 die_freepbx()
[0]: SELECT id,device FROM fop2buttons [nativecode=1146 ** Table ‘asterisk.fop2buttons’ doesn’t exist]SQL -

/var/www/html/admin/modules/fop2admin/functions.inc.php:360 sql()
[0]: SELECT id,device FROM fop2buttons
[1]: getAll
[2]: 2

/var/www/html/admin/modules/fop2admin/functions.inc.php:81 fop2_getDeviceId()

/var/www/html/admin/modules/fop2admin/functions.inc.php:17 fop2_all_freepbx_buttons()

/var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf:646 fop2admin_get_config()
[0]: asterisk

Not sure where to take this from here… kinda new to this stuff, so any simplified help would be greatly appreciated.

Remove the FOP2 module. it is breaking something on your system.

By remove, do you mean REMOVE COMPLETELY or downgrade to the regular FOP… we’ve been using it to help set this up. If I need to remove it, how do I go about that?

Their is something in the FOP2 module that you have installed that is causing issues. FOP2 and FOP are not part of core FreePBX and are built and maintained by the folks as FOP2. I am telling you to remove the module to get your reloads to work you can than work with the guys at FOP to figure out what is broke with it

Seems to have worked… no more error! Thank you Mr. Lewis for all your help!

clean freepbx distro install yum installed fop2-freepbx = broken system …

Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1

exit: 1
found language dir fr for directory, not installed on system, skipping
[FATAL] SELECT id,device FROM fop2buttons [nativecode=1146 ** Table ‘asterisk.fop2buttons’ doesn’t exist]SQL -

Trace Back:

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/sql.functions.php:11 die_freepbx()
[0]: SELECT id,device FROM fop2buttons [nativecode=1146 ** Table ‘asterisk.fop2buttons’ doesn’t exist]SQL -

/var/www/html/admin/modules/fop2admin/functions.inc.php:360 sql()
[0]: SELECT id,device FROM fop2buttons
[1]: getAll
[2]: 2

/var/www/html/admin/modules/fop2admin/functions.inc.php:81 fop2_getDeviceId()

/var/www/html/admin/modules/fop2admin/functions.inc.php:17 fop2_all_freepbx_buttons()

/var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf:646 fop2admin_get_config()
[0]: asterisk
1 error(s) occurred, you should view the notification log on the dashboard or main screen to check for more details.

dolesec,
We are aware of the problem with the fop2-freepbx rpm and are awaiting for the developer to send us a new one. In the meantime we will be removing it from our repositories to prevent further issues.