Problem restoring configuration

Have a flaky computer, so built another one, installed latest FreePBX, and then tried to restore a backup from the working system. I get this error at the end of the restore :
freepbx PHP Fatal error: Cannot use object of type DB_Error as array in /var/www/html/admin/modules/findmefollow/functions.inc.php

The red apply update in upper right gives the same message.

Anybody with ideas on how to get all the settings, message recordings, etc. applied onto the new computer?

Thanks

Jon

Just to add some more info, the old working system shows up as 13.0.167, the new one I am trying to restore to is 13.0.190

It this a problem because I’m trying to restore a backup from a different version system?

Thanks,

Jon

The red message also has more information. Such as a line number. Which is especially helpful

OK, so here’s the whole procedure I used:
1: install fresh from DVD, let it update everything from net.
2: sftp copy backup file from online PBX system to /var/spool/asterisk/backup/Default_backup
3: restore from that backup
I get a warning in the middle of the restore:
web root restore not detected, not restoring module table
run “fwconsole moduleadmin upgradeall”
(which doesn’t seem to fix anything)

4; when restore is complete, and I go to the dashboard page, I see:
“critical errors found”

5: when I click on “apply config” I then get this error:
exit: 255
PHP Fatal error: Cannot use object of type DB_Error as array in /var/www/html/admin/modules/findmefollow/functions.inc.php on line 471
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Cannot use object of type DB_Error as array in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/findmefollow/functions.inc.php on line 471
Stack trace:

1. () /var/www/html/admin/modules/findmefollow/functions.inc.php:471

Is this enough info to tell what is wrong? I’d rather not have to completely re-enter the whole setup of the PBX, including the messages.

Thanks,

Jon

One additional tidbit. This time, immediately after the install from DVD, I did a backup. After the unsuccessful restore with the file from the working PBX, a restore from this backup of fresh system seems to be OK, so I don’t have to go through a DVD install each time.

Thanks,

Jon