Problem provisioning end point device

Hello,

I am having some problems with my Freepbx/Asterisk system.

When I am assigning an endpoint device to an extension, I get forwarded to a blank page. If I hit reload I get forwarded back to the End Point Configuration Manager and it states that the MAC Address is already in the system.
I then proceed to plug the phone in and let it boot up. The phone now complains that it cannot find a config file and just reboots over and over again.

I have done some checking and it appears the phone configs are supposed to be stored in a directory called /tftpboot

drwxrwxrwx 10 polycom polycom 20480 Dec 13 10:08 tftpboot

Is what I am seeing.

If I go in this directory I cannot find a corresponding MAC address for the phone I am trying to provision.

I have inherited this system so I have no clue how it was initially setup. If the technician had gone the easy route and used the FreePBX distro or went the hard way and installed on his own custom linux install.

From what I can tell, I am currently running FreePBX 2.9.0.7 I know this is not current but I have been told that there have been some modifications done to the core code to allow for locations to be assigned to each phone (for 911, our company has multiple offices with 1 phone server).

I have tried to get some information to help with the troubleshooting process:
[root@leo /]# dmesg | head -1
Linux version 2.6.18-194.11.1.el5 ([email protected]) (gcc version 4.1.2 20080704 (Red Hat 4.1.2-48)) #1 SMP Tue Aug 10 19:05:06 EDT 2010

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You

I have looked at the error_log in /var/log/httpd and I am seeing this:

[Tue Dec 13 12:04:43 2011] [error] [client 172.22.108.212] PHP Fatal error: Class ‘endpoint_base’ not found in /var/www/html/admin/modules/_ep_phone_modules/endpoint/polycom/base.php on line 10, referer: http://leo/admin/config.php?type=tool&display=epm_devices

Install a newer version of endpoint manager. Simply go to module admin and check for updates through that.