Problem after update sip_autodestruct: Autodestruct and freepbx web page not loading and ssh very slow working

Hi
oppologise for my english
i have bad problem with freepbx

PBX Version:15.0.17.55

PBX Distro:12.7.8-2107-3.sng7

Asterisk Version:16.20.0

WARNING[3096]: chan_sip.c:4411 __sip_autodestruct: Autodestruct on dialog ‘[email protected]:5060’

app_dial.c:2300 dial_exec_full: Cannot place outbound call from channel ‘Local/202@from-queue-00001771;2’. Max forwards exceeded

]: chan_sip.c:4411 __sip_autodestruct: Autodestruct on dialog '2ece88173e7

and other error and warining message

5 min every things good but some times every thing bad working ssh slow web interface not load
after reastart server 5 or 10 min every things good working when call from trunk and busy every thing slow and bad working and all phone offline for 1 sec again all online

any body can help me ?

please help me

Untitled

please help me

Uaantitled

please help me

The Asterisk peer support group used to have a rule about not bumping threads for at least 24 hours. Peer support groups do not offer service levels on response time or even guarantee a response at all.

Your error messages are garbled and incomplete.

For the redirects message, I think we would need to see a protocol trace (“sip set debug on”). For the autodestruct, we would need to see a normal log trace, and details of any hooks you were using, as the message of which I think this is part relates to cases where the dialplan is continuing to execute for a long time after the call has finished.

1 Like

Thnks you david55
I do not know exactly where this is happening or where the problem is !
I also do not know exactly where to look !
If you can guide me, thank you

A kind person can help me?

please help me?

Stop bumping your post. If it is that important, hire someone.

ok thank you

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.