Press Apply Button Problem

When I click on the Apply button I receive the following error:

exit: 255
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function recordings_get_file() in /var/www/html/admin/modules/ivr/functions.inc.php on line 96
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Call to undefined function recordings_get_file() in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/ivr/functions.inc.php on line 96
Stack trace:

1. () /var/www/html/admin/modules/ivr/functions.inc.php:96

First things first, log in to the command line and try to reload there

fwconsole reload

If it still fails, and it still blames IVR, try reinstalling it.

fwconsole ma -f downloadinstall ivr
fwconsole reload

tried both here is error

Error(s) have occured, the following is the retrieve_conf output:
exit: 255
Unable to continue. died in splice macro-dial-one s-ANSWER in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/extensions.class.php on line 184
#0 /var/www/html/admin/modules/ivr/functions.inc.php(47): extensions->splice(‘macro-dial-one’, ‘s-ANSWER’, ‘bye’, Object(ext_gotoif))
#1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DialplanHooks.class.php(95): ivr_get_config(‘asterisk’)
#2 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(864): FreePBX\DialplanHooks->processHooks(‘asterisk’, Array)
#3 {main}

We’ve seen this in the past with database fields that are supposed to be populated but are in fact empty. Search for “splice” in the search bar and you will see a few articles that talk about possible solutions.

I think I found culprit for ivr

• Core module version 13.0.122.24 or higher is required, you have 13.0.120.3

But in FreePBX Module Admin it says core is stable action no action

What is the safe way to update from commandline

Thanks

Current stable ver of Core is 13.0.122.56 so you should be able to upgrade with:

fwconsole ma downloadinstall core

if that won’t work, you can upgrade to edge 13.0.131 with:

fwconsole ma downloadinstall core --edge

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.