Presence state isn't respected on D62 phones

Presence state works, and with Zulu/UCP it’ll change on the phone, but even in dnd mode the phone still rings? I can’t seem to get it to work for dnd which is really all I want. If I disable the Presence app and just leave DND then the app errors.

“No server defined. Make sure the auth param includes a valid server address.”

But all other apps works so I’d assume it’s using the same server/auth line for them all.

I’d a real pain to not have DnD

Looking at the logs, even when I have Presence turned off, and Do Not Disturbed turn don for the Phones apps, it seems to still be calling Presence, but since it’s off there is no list to present.

Mar 23 09:46:27 ae: app status shown.
Mar 23 09:46:27 ae: status: statusList:show
Mar 23 09:46:27 ae: status: statusList.refresh:fetching status options
Mar 23 09:46:27 ae: status: app:showErrors: No server defined. Make sure the auth param includes a valid server address.
Mar 23 09:46:27 ae: status: app:showErrors: No server defined. Make sure the auth param includes a valid server address.

Why can’t I just have DnD, I do not need State, it’s useless on a phone anyhow and isn’t respected by the D62 anyhow.

So I guess the real question is…

Why doesn’t the server respect the phone’s presence status? when set to DnD via the status phoneApp it still rings?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.