I have just setup a SIP trunk to another office, where a small IP PABX is setup with a single FXO port so we can dial local calls from our main office to that location. The trunk works fine, although in my outbound route I have selected to use our local misdn trunk if that line is engaged. I get the following when I am already on one call and try to make another up the same trunk, hoping it will failover.
Executing [[email protected]:23] Dial(“SIP/3099-08879448”, “SIP/bomsiptrunk/64583170|300|TW”) in new stack
– Called bomsiptrunk/64583170
– Got SIP response 486 “Busy Here” back from 192.168.4.21
– SIP/bomsiptrunk-0885c5f0 is busy
== Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:1/0/0)
– Executing [[email protected]:24] Goto(“SIP/3099-08879448”, “s-BUSY|1”) in new stack
– Goto (macro-dialout-trunk,s-BUSY,1)
– Executing [[email protected]:1] NoOp(“SIP/3099-08879448”, “Dial failed due to trunk reporting BUSY - giving up”) in new stack
After this my line hangs up and doesn’t try to dial my second preferred trunk.
Anybody have any ideas that I can try or look at to test further.