Possible Bug: Adding outbound route

After downloading and installing Full ISO and Network Install (both 32bit & 64bit) of Stable-1.815.210.58, when ever I attempt to create an outbound route with only a match pattern of .X. and ZAP/g0 as the trunk - I get the below error an can no longer access outbound routes.

FATAL ERROR

INSERT INTO pinset_usage (pinsets_id, dispname, foreign_id) VALUES (None, ‘routing’, ‘’) [nativecode=1054 ** Unknown column ‘None’ in ‘field list’]SQL -
INSERT INTO pinset_usage (pinsets_id, dispname, foreign_id) VALUES (None, ‘routing’, ‘’)

Trace Back
/var/www/html/admin/libraries/sql.functions.php:11 die_freepbx()
[0]: INSERT INTO pinset_usage (pinsets_id, dispname, foreign_id) VALUES (None, ‘routing’, ‘’) [nativecode=1054 ** Unknown column ‘None’ in ‘field list’]SQL -
INSERT INTO pinset_usage (pinsets_id, dispname, foreign_id) VALUES (None, ‘routing’, ‘’)

/var/www/html/admin/modules/pinsets/functions.inc.php:199 sql()
[0]: INSERT INTO pinset_usage (pinsets_id, dispname, foreign_id) VALUES (None, ‘routing’, ‘’)

/var/www/html/admin/modules/pinsets/functions.inc.php:278 pinsets_adjustroute()
[0]:
[1]: delayed_insert_route
[2]: None

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/moduleHook.class.php:43 pinsets_hookProcess_core()
[0]:
[1]:

/var/www/html/admin/config.php:307 moduleHook->process_hooks()
[0]:
[1]: core
[2]: routing
[3]:

Don’t think I have done anything unusual as is off the back of a vanilla install.

Cheers,
Tarran

Just an update for if anyone cares… I believe this is a bug in how FreePBX-UI handles session code when the browser is IE10. When you close the browser and session expires, coming back; everything is fine.

I’ve tested on other Browsers and the problem can’t be reproduced.

Match pattern should be X. not .X. X. Means pass anything, is that what you intended?

Ok thanks, that’s what I wanted but that still shouldn’t break the outbound routes page?

Ok thanks, that’s what I wanted but that still shouldn’t break the outbound routes page?

I’ve also just attempted to add another outbound route with the pattern of 5XXX and it did the same thing again.

What files would I need to modify if I were manage outbound routes from the command prompt?

Did you install some type of 3rd part insets module? That is where DB is failing.

Hi SkyKing - The only module that I have installed that doesn’t install by default is the endpoint manager.

Seems a bit odd but just went back on the freepbx installations that it was happening on and outbound routes page now loads up again - seems like whatever process had started - must have finished and not locking up the UI anymore.

I also had this problem. Setting IE Compatibility mode did not resolve the issue. Chrome and Firefox work correctly. Thanks!

I’ll also confirm FreePBX has problems w/ IE10, it is only specific to the Outbound Routes module, Compatibility Mode does not help, and closing the browser (usually) helps, but not always.

Yes, I can confirm as well…

And after dumping the IE temp files and cookies all is well again!

I can also confirm FreePBX has problems with IE10. I get the exact same error on the outbound routes page. Tried it in Chrome and works fine. Is there allready a fix out for?

When you are trying this and having issues with IE, are you using Chrome Frame or just straight IE?

I’m using IE10 with the Chrome frame plugin enabled.

Vanilla IE

Just so everyone is aware thanks to http://www.modern.ie/en-us/virtualization-tools GameGamer43 and I are going to try to take a more active approach with these IE bugs. We can’t guarantee all to be able to get every bug ironed out but will will try to be more proactive.

Below is a patch which should resolve this issue for anyone having problems with IE. I’ll be getting it checked in shortly but in the meantime, feel free to apply it and let us know of any other issues you guys might be running into with IE. As Andrew stated above we will be trying to take a more active approach to supporting IE when possible.

Index: functions.inc.php

— functions.inc.php (revision 15841)
+++ functions.inc.php (working copy)
@@ -196,7 +196,9 @@
}
break;
case ‘delayed_insert_route’;

• sql(“INSERT INTO pinset_usage (pinsets_id, dispname, foreign_id) VALUES ($routepinset, ‘$dispname’, ‘$route_id’)”);