PJSIP Trunk Issues

FreePBX 14.0.13.23
Asterisk 16.6.2

I logged onto a server today to do some maintenance updates with Linux, then FreePBX modules. Everything ran fine, there was I think 6 modules, but I didn’t really pay attention to what, I let them run in the background. After checking on the GUI, I hit Apply Config, and I got an error message, error 255. I looked it up, and it seemed to be a misconfig with the PJSIP trunk I had, which is strange because nothing changed with the trunk. I deleted it and I was able to apply config without issues. Now when I go to add a new PJSIP trunk, I’m met with a “Whoops” error page.

This is still the case even after several asterisk reboots and full system reboots. I am at a loss. Any advice?

Hi there!
Please, update framework and core to edge versions.

fwconsole ma downloadinstall framework --edge && fwconsole ma downloadinstall core --edge && fwconsole r

1 Like

I was just looking at another post someone did with a similar message and I saw this recommendation. I have followed it and it allowed me to re-add my PJSIP trunk. Thank you!

Why core? I’ve not seen anything about that. Only the need to update framework to edge since released core requires it.

Why was a non-Edge module (Core) released that requires an Edge module (Framework) to be installed? And without any warning of this unusual requirement? I don’t install Edge modules on production systems and had to roll Core back to 14.0.28.30 to get things going again.

Because this is opensource? And because freePBX is kind of beta testing of PBXact? :wink:

How many $$$ did you spend?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.