Pjsip + tls = ugh

Hi all - working on building a new FreePBX distro system to eventually replace my Ubuntu-based FreePBX box.

In working on getting tls and encryption working properly with pjsip, when starting asterisk with a pjsip tls transport configured, asterisk crashes with:

asterisk: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib64/asterisk/modules/res_pjsip.so: undefined symbol: pjsip_tls_transport_start2

The only reference to this I can find with google is an IRC log recommending that Asterisk be rebuilt after pjproject was built with IPv6 support. From this I can only figure there is a mismatch in IPv6 support between asterisk and pjproject. (I did try disabling ipv6 on the system but it did not make a difference)

First, part of my goal in moving to FreePBX distro is so that I don’t have to manually compile things to stay current/modern, so manually recompiling something to get it working is not very intriguing to me and defeats the purpose.

Second, it does not appear that source RPMs are made available that I can easily build from. I’m not very comfortable in just downloading the project tarball and compiling it on the basis that I don’t want to blow out the system I’m working on (and it’s not a VM so I can’t snapshot it).

Any help or guidance in resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!