PJSIP Extensions one way Voice on Digium a20 Deskphone to Softphone Extension and Calling out

Hi All
I am new to VOIP and Asterisk.

I have set up RasPBX on a Raspberry Pi 3 attached to the Raspberry Pi is a Huawei E303 dongle.

Using PJSIP extensions, the problem i am faced with is that when i use a Softphone, i am able to call between Softphone to Softphone without issues and i am able to call out from Softphone.

The problem is coming in when i want to call a Deskphone from the Softphone. The Deskphone is not able to ring. Deskphone to Softphone, the Softphone is able to ring but when answered the voice is only one way. The Deskphone can hear the Softphone end but not the other way. Calling out from the Deskphone is possible but also one way.

Have also noted the line automatically gets cut after a few seconds when the phone is

== Spawn extension (from-internal, XXXXXXXXXX, 11) exited non-zero on ‘PJSIP/200-0000001a’
– Executing [h@from-internal:1] Macro(“PJSIP/200-0000001a”, “hangupcall”) in new stack
– Channel Dongle/dongle0-0100000009 left ‘simple_bridge’ basic-bridge
– Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:1] GotoIf(“PJSIP/200-0000001a”, “1?theend”) in new stack
– Goto (macro-hangupcall,s,3)
– Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:3] ExecIf(“PJSIP/200-0000001a”, “0?Set(CDR(recordingfile)=)”) in new stack
– Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:4] Hangup(“PJSIP/200-0000001a”, “”) in new stack
== Spawn extension (macro-hangupcall, s, 4) exited non-zero on ‘PJSIP/200-0000001a’ in macro ‘hangupcall’
== Spawn extension (from-internal, h, 1) exited non-zero on ‘PJSIP/200-0000001a’

The Softphone is use is Zoiper and the Deskphone is Digium A20 IP Phone

The network setup is not behind a NAT, when accessed remotely it is in use of a VPN.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.