Pjsip - allow_subscribe

Dear Community members,

We are using FreePBX 14.0.16.11 with Asterisk 18.

Previously on an older version of freePBX using chan_SIP endpoints we would use the option allowsubscribe=no to not allow subscriptions however I now see that pjsip has allow_subscribe=yes set by default.

I can see all endpoint defintions are in pjsip.endpoint.conf however it is not clear to me where I am to add the option “allow_subscribe=no” so that it will be applied to all endpoints.

Would I have to amend an entry in mysql or add some config to pjsip.endpoint_custom.conf or pjsip.endpoint_custom_post.conf and if this is the case [what would I put here?](+andhere=?) so that I can apply this to all endpoints?

thanking you,

J

Chan_PJSIP does not have “global” settings that apply to all the endpoints. This is going to require ever single endpoint being updated to have this overridden.

Hi Tom thanks for the reply, I was hoping that this would not be the case however I understand.

I have tried the following to extensions_custom.conf and it is still not having the desired effect however, is there something that I might be missing?

[1111](+type=endpoint)
allow_subscribe=no

Config intended to modify a pjsip endpoint must go in the file /etc/asterisk/pjsip.endpoint_custom_post.conf

Dear Tom, Lorne,

Thank you both for your time/feedback, the identified solution has worked.

J

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.