I am posting this here in hopes that someone from Sangoma will see this.
We are on PBXact cloud and love it most of the time, but have had an unfortunate experience for what is now the third month in a row. For three months now, every 27th, I have to submit a ticket for support to activate the commercial modules again. When this happens, it breaks most of the GUI, and it breaks ALL paid modules, until support “fixes” it.
I went back to my old tickets and apparently I said this last month:
I was able to use the API to run mutation { updateLicence(input: {}) { status message transaction_id } } It looks like it has cleared the license issue.
(Although I have not ran this yet this month in hopes that Sangoma Support will fix it instead. Warning: When I ran the UpdateLicence it also wiped the OEM module which made the interface look like regular Freepbx. Not a big deal and support was able to reinstall the pbxact skin but your mileage may vary)
FYI @mwhite It seems that this issue has been mostly resolved this month, but maybe they forgot one piece? So today I see that “Parking Pro” has disappeared (and it seems to fit right in with the timeline where all of this starts to happen each month), which is an essential part of our call flows and is really throwing off our receptionist right now. I’ve created a ticket for this. I can PM it to you.