(PATCH) DISA module, string quoting problem with caller ID field and SQL database

Hi, in Disa 2.4.0, as part of freePBX 2.4.0Beta2.2, I ran across a problem with quoting the Caller ID field within the DISA module. I can’t seem to figure out how to create a bug ticket, apparently I need some username and password that I’m not sure how to get. Anyways, so that I can end this day productive, I post it here in hopes that someone with smarts and know-how can fix the minor bug. I hereby release this in the public domain to do with as you will. I was lazy, but here is a patch:

— functions.inc.php 2008-01-20 01:06:10.000000000 -0800
+++ Downloads/functions.inc.php 2008-01-20 01:03:26.000000000 -0800
@@ -132,7 +132,7 @@
if (!isset($needconf))
$needconf = ‘’;
if(empty($displayname)) $displayname = “unnamed”;

•    $results = sql("INSERT INTO disa (displayname,pin,cid,context,resptimeout,digittimeout,needconf) values (\"".str_replace("\"", "\"\"",$displayname)."\",\"".$pin."\",'".str_replace("'", "''", $cid)."',\"".$context."\", \"$resptimeout\", \"$digittimeout\", \"$needconf\")");

•    $results = sql("INSERT INTO disa (displayname,pin,cid,context,resptimeout,digittimeout,needconf) values (\"".str_replace("\"", "\"\"",$displayname)."\",\"".$pin."\",\"".str_replace("\"", "\"\"", $cid)."\",\"".$context."\", \"$resptimeout\", \"$digittimeout\", \"$needconf\")");

}

function disa_del($id) {
@@ -147,6 +147,6 @@
if (!isset($needconf))
$needconf = ‘’;
if(empty($displayname)) $displayname = “unnamed”;

•    $results = sql("UPDATE disa  set displayname = \"".str_replace("\"", "\"\"",$displayname)."\", pin = \"$pin\", cid = '".str_replace("'", "''", $cid)."', context = \"$context\", resptimeout = \"$resptimeout\", digittimeout = \"$digittimeout\", needconf = \"$needconf\" where disa_id = \"$id\"");

•    $results = sql("UPDATE disa  set displayname = \"".str_replace("\"", "\"\"",$displayname)."\", pin = \"$pin\", cid = \"".str_replace("\"", "\"\"",$cid)."\", context = \"$context\", resptimeout = \"$resptimeout\", digittimeout = \"$digittimeout\", needconf = \"$needconf\" where disa_id = \"$id\"");

}
?>

tara,
your cookie probably expired on the trac site. You need to logout of this main FreePBX site and then back in and you should be able to log a ticket on this. Please do so, thanks.
Philippe

Ticket #2638

Thanks, I didn’t realize the site was integrated, and I just created an account here so I could post, after I tried going thru the trac install.

With Love,
Tara