Paging Pro

We are using commercial Paging Pro as our paging , how can i record what been said and record it to a file. I’d like to setup a number so if someone missed the page they can dialup and listen to that file. I’m using multicast as a broadcasting .

If it can’t be done could it be added it to feature request. I’m ok with over writing the same file. or simple deleting the file after time out

• Setup a Misc App under Applications > Misc App that
  • Points to an Applications > Call Recording flow, then to the Paging Group.
  • Dialing the Misc App number will trigger the recording before the page goes off
  • From within the server command line, you’ll need to set up some sort of cron job to move the recordings to a voicemail box people can call and review
  • More ideally, I would recommend just emailing it.

How to open a Feature Request - Support Services - Sangoma Documentation (atlassian.net)

THANKS ; That put me on the right track. only one drawback it looks like it’ll make a different sound file every day. I’ll have to work around that , or something… My play back script

[PagingPlayBack]
exten => s,1,playback(beep)
exten => s,n,playback(/var/spool/asterisk/monitor/2024/03/02/generic–384-20240302-131159-1709406719.86499)
exten => s,n,Wait(2)
exten => s,n,Hangup

i created a custom Extension in advanced > dial add “Local/s@PagingPlayBack”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.