Outgoing call ends with cause busy

Thank you. So my OBi trunk on freepbx isobi
Do you think anything wrong with this ? or do I need to change the settings on Polycom?
I really appreciate your time on this.

I’m not sure that your configuration on the server is right or wrong, but I’d guess that something in the config messed up. The port=5160 looks a little suspicious. Also, if this is a local device, is it really required to log in with username and password? That’s a real question - I have no idea.

Is the OBI in your local network? If so, what is it connecting to?

So in my chan_sip configuration the port is 5160, that’s why here it’s 5160. And, username is nothing but the defaultuser(obi200).
Yes, the OBI is in the local network, it’s connected to router(ethernet).

No, your posted config is specifying that the port on the OBI is 5160. Is that true? Are you using port 5160 on the OBI for your SIP connection?

Yes, I am using port 5160 for SIP connection.

With the same configuration, it was working. But after the encrypt certificate update, it stopped working (says busy).

This is the 25th message in this thread and now you decide to mention that your system stopped working at a certificate update?

Sorry - I’m finished. You’ve wasted enough of my time.

1 Like

I apologize for wasting your time. In one post, I mentioned, but no one responded and talked about that, so I thought it might not be the problem.
Again, Sorry! and Thank you for your time.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.