Outbound calls work, but internal and inbound calls go directly to unavailabe VM

Hello. I have seen similar topics scattered about, but nothing I try seems to work. I have FreePBX setup in my home, and running with it I have a a Cisco 7940g, 3CX soft phone, and a Linksys SPA 3000. I have gone through hell to get the Cisco phone working. Today, I reinstalled the entire Asterisk/ FreePBX instellations. Before, I had a working phone system, and no working Cisco phone, but after the upgrade, I have a semi-working Cisco phone and a not working PBX. I came from Asterisk 11, and am on either 1.8 or 18 (whichever “yum install asterisk18” installs), and I can’t successfully complete a call between two devices internally; I can however, dial outbound and ring my cell phone. (Calls FROM my cellphone to the system also fail) As soon as I dial a number, the system says “The person at that extension is unavailable…”.

These are my registered devices.

localhost*CLI> sip show peers
Name/username Host Dyn Forcerport ACL Port Status
1-pstn/1-pstn 192.168.0.104 D 5061 OK (10 ms)
1001 (Unspecified) D A 0 UNKNOWN
1234/1234 192.168.0.104 D A 5060 OK (16 ms)
1412 (Unspecified) D A 0 UNKNOWN
2112/2112 192.168.0.16 D A 5063 OK (210 ms)
2113/2113 (Unspecified) D A 0 UNKNOWN
2114 (Unspecified) D A 0 UNKNOWN
2115 (Unspecified) D A 0 UNKNOWN
Line/Line (Unspecified) D 0 UNKNOWN
9 sip peers [Monitored: 3 online, 6 offline Unmonitored: 0 online, 0 offline]

1-pstn is my Sipura 3000 (used to connect the system to the PSTN, as well as the analogue phone system wired in the house to extension 1234)
2112 is the Cisco 7940g (As well a Rush reference)
and 2113 is the 3CX soft phone (not on right now.

If there is any information that I can provide to help you help me, let me know.
Thanks, Justin.

You have something simple wrong. All those words and no info.

You need to provide log traces for when the calls fail (if long use pastebin.ca)

Also need complete system information. What OS, how was it installed, what kind of trunks you are using, what version FreePBX.

Thank you for your help, but I have solved the problem with a tiny bit of advice I found somewhere else. I just had to delete all extensions, and re-create them.
Thanks again!

You could have just resubmitted them. That indicates astDB was somehow corrupt. Did you recently reload from backup?