One simultaneous call

Hello everyone,

I have a freepbx setup with 3 extensions. All three extensions are in a ring group with ‘ringall’ enabled. An incoming call goes to the ring group so that all extensions ring.

Now, this is what I want to set up: when a call comes in, all the extensions in the group ring, someone picks up. While that extension is on call, a second call comes in, but this call should hear a busy tone. So, what I want to achieve is that people hear a busy tone when ANY of the extensions is on call. (the setup of a classic phone line)

I tried things with limiting the number of simultaneous incoming calls of the trunk, but the problem with that is that when a call is active and a second call comes in, my pbx responds to the second call with an error message saying that the call limit is reached instead of responding with a busy dial tone.

Can you help me with this? I just want one simultaneous call, at all time. And when a second call comes in, a busy tone should play.

Many thanks in advance!

Bert

Nobody?

Never mind, found my answer here: http://www.pbxinaflash.com/community/index.php?threads/limiting-incoming-calls.14619/

Now I have the following in /etc/asterisk/extions_custom.conf

[from-incoming-custom] exten => _.,1,Set(GROUP()=incominglimits) exten => _.,2,GotoIf($[${GROUP_COUNT()} > 1]?99) exten => _.,3,Goto(from-trunk,${EXTEN},1) exten => _.,99,Busy(10)

include => from-trunk

and in my trunk I put:
context=from-incoming-custom