On Dashboard how to understand Disk Space

hi team,

I am trying to understand the Disk space on new Dashboard of FreePBX 15 or 14. I have 500GB disk but

disk%20space

but in actual this is the disk size and every thing

Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/mapper/SangomaVG-root 468G 5.7G 462G 2% /
devtmpfs 5.8G 0 5.8G 0% /dev
tmpfs 5.8G 12K 5.8G 1% /dev/shm
tmpfs 5.8G 601M 5.2G 11% /run
tmpfs 5.8G 0 5.8G 0% /sys/fs/cgroup
/dev/sda1 1.9G 57M 1.8G 4% /boot
tmpfs 1.2G 0 1.2G 0% /run/user/0

how can I view disk space like before in Freepbx 11

any guideline or how to get Disk Storage space like on the older Version 2.11 ?

The graph on both old and new dashboard tells you the percentage of disk used. They are the same statistic displayed in different formats.

so /dev/mapper/sangomaVG-root): 2 means 2 percent of the disk is used ?

Is there any way that It can also show the storage space ?

Not that I am aware.

If you want some more stats you could just clone this project into a subdirectory of your www root and browse to it. GitHub - shevabam/ezservermonitor-web: eZ Server Monitor`Web - A simple and lightweight dashboard for Linux

I just dropped it on to my server and tried it… looks like old FreePBX dashboard a bit. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the project you shared.

let me check if this can be helpful for me

Can we also get the number of Call Counts or Live calls Monitoring ?

FreePBX dashboard already has “channels in use” which you can equate to a call leg count (divide by two for estimated number of bridged calls).

yes but I want to create dashboard for different KPI’s of Calls.

I want to monitor Live Calls. How can I do that?
How can I get real time data of live calls and show them on the php web page

Hmm, maybe Asterisk REST API? https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+16+Channels+REST+API

How can we get the data of current Calls from REST API or from Asterisk Manager Interface ?

I think it’s beyond the scope of free forum advice. Using the link I provided, you and your programmers can figure it out.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.