Now Accepting PBXact Beta Testers!
We are currently accepting new Beta Testers for the latest release of PBXact 10.12.65. This is a major software upgrade that includes many performance enhancements and new features!
To apply for access to this Beta Upgrade simply open a PBXact Support ticket for the existing PBXact deployment you wish to upgrade, asking to be included in the PBXact 12 Beta.
PBXact Beta is based on FreePBX 12, which provides lots of new features and function most notably:
- Ability to bypass entering a password when checking Voicemail from your own extension
- Ability to Park calls to specific slot numbers instead of just to the primary parking lot
- CDRs now allow direct playback of recorded calls with HTML5
- Ability to set email address to be notified of backups
- SMS support with SIPStation in UCP
- Enhanced User Management for system end users and extensions
- New User Control Panel - html5 and mobile friendly
- New System Dashboard - mobile friendly, and recourse monitoring in one spot
- New XactView Operator Panel version 3, which is now web based.
- After the upgrade is complete you will need to contact us if you want to move your XactView from V2 to V3. V3 is installed but not running and needs to be turned on by us and activated. They can only run V2 or V3 not both.
- Migration from PBXact XML applications (only available for Aastra phones.) To the new REST APPS, utilized on Digium, Aastra, and limited unsupported use on Yealink phones…
This is an important release that both improves the overall system performance and adds a new world of flexibility and features.We welcome your feedback!