No sound using Zulu 3 on Windows

When I call an external number or even the *60 talking clock, the zulu client will call, the destination will receive the call, but no sound from either side can be heard. The only thing I can see in Zulu is this windows. Notice the “connecting…” message at the top.

I use the same pbx with 3CX and it works fine. I opened all the required ports (8002, 8089, RTP ports, Stunt server port, 5060-5061), still no audio from Zulu.

Current PBX Version: 15.0.16.44
Current System Version:12.7.6-2002-2.sng7
Asterisk 16.9.0

Hello @BoomDivx

What stun servers are you using? (google ones are no meant for production and they are very broken these days, specially) I’m asking that because it seems to be an ICE negotiation unable to find candidates? in any case, you should open a ticket with support as they can provide you with tools to help you debug what the issue is.

Thanks.

EDIT: I wanted to correct that Sangoma Support will use their knowledge to try to help to debug the issue (as long is something that is supported)

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.