No service plays for incoming external calls

I have freePBX installed on elastix.

I normally use it in my Local Area Network. It works fine.

I gave a static IP to my freePBX. And i want to receive external calls from another sip server and send them to my provider.

When other sip server send calls to my freePBX. “Number not in service” message being played to a caller.

When i change “Allow Anonymous Inbound SIP Calls : YES” it works but no sound for each way.

What should i enter to Outgoing and Incoming trunk details exactly?

Please help.

Regards.

Ozgur

If you are dialing [email protected] you need an inbound route setup for DID 1234

I dont want my users to be called from outside. I want to be a provider for another company. They will send me calls and i will send them to my provider.

ozgurozulku - FreePBX is not a carrier softswitch. While with much customization it can be forced into that roll it is not very good at it.

There are many things missing in the management side.

This doesn’t even begin to address the issues of e911 and CALEA compliance if you are in US. In any country that has a civil tort system the minute you accept compensation to complete a phone call you are a phone carrier.

Lastly, if you have to ask such a question it sounds as if you have no experience being a phone provider. I am going to assume you do not have the infrastructure with redundant connections and BGP routing, survivable power and cooling, contracts for resale with your downstream carrier?

If you have enough customers to make money you will need billing and provisioning also.