No GUI Failure


#1

I have 2 deployments that I need to upgrade. In prep or the upgrade, I choose to do a fresh install of 10.13.66-22, update it all and then activate it. They attempt the upgrade. I complete the upgrade and each time, 7 times now, I can’t access the web gui. I have scoured the websites, google and this site and still no such luck. I have tried the fwconsole chown, I have verified the permissions in the database with the .conf file. Still no luck. Has to be permissions related, cause will update the URL from just the ip to /admin/config.php

Anyway, any help would be appreciated. I’m not so sure I trust the restore of backup onto a newer version.


(Itzik) #2

Do you get any errors? What do you see in the browser console, apache logs?


#3

Here are the logs I believe would be valuable.

access_log

192.168.5.85 - - [21/Oct/2020:09:49:53 -0400] “GET /admin/ajax.php?command=authping HTTP/1.1” 200 36 “http://192.168.5.81/admin/config.php?display=index” “Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.80 Safari/537.36 Edg/86.0.622.48”
192.168.5.85 - - [21/Oct/2020:15:03:00 +0000] “GET / HTTP/1.1” 302 - “-” “Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.80 Safari/537.36 Edg/86.0.622.48”
192.168.5.85 - - [21/Oct/2020:15:03:00 +0000] “GET /admin/ HTTP/1.1” 302 - “-” “Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.80 Safari/537.36 Edg/86.0.622.48”
192.168.5.85 - - [21/Oct/2020:15:03:00 +0000] “GET /admin/config.php HTTP/1.1” 500 - “-” “Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.80 Safari/537.36 Edg/86.0.622.48”
192.168.5.85 - - [21/Oct/2020:15:03:51 +0000] “-” 408 - “-” “-”
192.168.5.85 - - [21/Oct/2020:15:03:53 +0000] “-” 408 - “-” “-”
192.168.5.85 - - [21/Oct/2020:15:22:48 +0000] “GET /admin/config.php HTTP/1.1” 500 - “-” “Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.80 Safari/537.36 Edg/86.0.622.48”
192.168.5.85 - - [21/Oct/2020:15:23:39 +0000] “-” 408 - “-” “-”
192.168.5.85 - - [21/Oct/2020:15:23:40 +0000] “-” 408 - “-” “-”

Error _log

AH00558: httpd: Could not reliably determine the server’s fully qualified domain name, using localhost.localdomain. Set the ‘ServerName’ directive globally to suppress this message
[Wed Oct 21 11:17:24.791532 2020] [lbmethod_heartbeat:notice] [pid 785] AH02282: No slotmem from mod_heartmonitor
[Wed Oct 21 11:17:24.927971 2020] [mpm_prefork:notice] [pid 785] AH00163: Apache/2.4.6 (CentOS) OpenSSL/1.0.2k-fips PHP/5.6.40 configured – resuming normal operations
[Wed Oct 21 11:17:24.928002 2020] [core:notice] [pid 785] AH00094: Command line: ‘/usr/sbin/httpd -D FOREGROUND’
[Wed Oct 21 15:22:48.638126 2020] [:error] [pid 1126] [client 192.168.5.85:54699] PHP Warning: include_once(/etc/freepbx.conf): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/html/admin/config.php on line 126
[Wed Oct 21 15:22:48.638180 2020] [:error] [pid 1126] [client 192.168.5.85:54699] PHP Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘/etc/freepbx.conf’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /var/www/html/admin/config.php on line 126
[Wed Oct 21 15:22:48.638214 2020] [:error] [pid 1126] [client 192.168.5.85:54699] PHP Fatal error: Class ‘FreePBX’ not found in /var/www/html/admin/config.php on line 136
[Wed Oct 21 15:22:48.638317 2020] [:error] [pid 1126] [client 192.168.5.85:54699] PHP Warning: Unknown: open(/var/lib/php/session/sess_0ie0ucji3r7oldus46hbctuo71, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0
[Wed Oct 21 15:22:48.638335 2020] [:error] [pid 1126] [client 192.168.5.85:54699] PHP Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php/session) in Unknown on line 0

Let me now what else I should look for.


#4

someone reported something similar a week or two ago, turned out the http config files were missing some directives, I think the ones setting the user/group that httpd ran as? Somehow their httpd config files were incorrectly updated.


#5

Nielsen, do you have a reference?


#6

I would just do diff’s of the original httpd.conf and the new one to see the differences. (and the files in /etc/httpd/conf.d).
I don’t know which thread it was, but if you do a search for ‘httpd.conf’ you’ll see multiple threads pop up where issues with the httpd config popped up after upgrade…


#7

ok, I may have found the issue.

Seems that the /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf didn’t get the user/group updated from apache:apache to asterisk:asterisk

Also the password got reset in /etc/asterisk/manager.conf. it didn’t match what was in the database.

So, not sure what failed in the upgrade. But it was a hassle in my opinion.


(system) closed #8

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.