No CDR entry after Updating to 2.3.0.1

Hi,

I updated FreePBX from 2 RC1 to 2.3.0.1. I can see that no more entries to the asteriskcdrdb are done. Before everythings worked very nice. I checked the credentials to MySQL, but everything is default as it was before (and access is granted). In the full log I can see that the calls get NoCDR. See Log messages.

[Sep 27 00:29:18] VERBOSE[4716] logger.c: – Executing [[email protected]:1] ResetCDR(“SIP/160-08fe8738”, “w”) in new st
ack
[Sep 27 00:29:18] VERBOSE[4716] logger.c: – Executing [[email protected]:2] NoCDR(“SIP/160-08fe8738”, “”) in new stack
[Sep 27 00:29:18] NOTICE[4716] cdr.c: CDR on channel ‘SIP/160-08fe8738’ not posted
[Sep 27 00:29:18] NOTICE[4716] cdr.c: CDR on channel ‘SIP/160-08fe8738’ lacks end

I am a bit astonished about the NoCDR execution. I think this is the problem, but when does this appear? Maybe this has nothing to do with FreePBX, even more with Asterisk 1.4.2

If someone has an idea, I would be glad to hear. :slight_smile:

Kind regards

Marcus

this is not your problem, look elsewhere. Check your cdr_mysql.conf, check you log to see what it is complaining about. Check you asterisk configuration to make sure you have all the required mysql modules installed that are required.

The NoCDR() has been there since the AMP days. Look at the code, it writes out the CDR record (ResetCDR(w)) and then blanks the CDR so there is not another record written during the remainder of the hangup macro while it does its bookkeeping cleanup.

Philippe Lindheimer - FreePBX Project Lead
http//freepbx.org - IRC #freepbx