No audio using pjsip

I have a working IncrediblePBX install, but migrated to Fedora 34 on a Raspberry Pi 4 4GB, with Asterisk 18.2.0 and FreePBX 15.0.17.34.

I switched to pjsip for my extensions and trunks. They seem to register fine, (although I don’t know since I can’t get the info to show up in any logs). My Fanvil X5 phone now refuses to connect using chan_sip (although it did fine on the previous install), but can with pjsip. I’m using Callcentric and Anveo retail as trunks. Calls seem to egress and ingress (although I can’t tell since the logs show nothing, unlike in my previous install), but there is no call audio at all.

The FreePBX GUI times out regularly when applying the config, with a jQuery error.

I have no idea where to even start to diagnose this issue since logging seems to be minimal. Can someone help? I’m running out of hair to pull out.

Given your stated " IncrediblePBX install, but migrated to Fedora 34 on a Raspberry Pi 4 4GB, with Asterisk 18.2.0 and FreePBX 15.0.17.34.", I suggest you are in the wrong forum.

2 Likes

Unless you are a Linux expert, use
http://www.raspberry-asterisk.org/downloads/
If that doesn’t meet your needs, please explain.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.