New ISOs Ready to be tested

I have 4 new ISOs uploaded that I need to get users to test.

This is using the new concept of allowing you to pick between Asterisk 1.8, 10 and 11 at install time. The concept here is to simplify things by having 2 ISOs at the most.

There will always be a stable release which currently is 2.210.62 that we are calling (Autovon). This includes Centos 6.2 and FreePBX 2.10 and your choice of Asterisk.

We also currently have a Beta release which currently is 3.211.63 that we are calling (Bypass). This includes Centos 6.3 and FreePBX 2.11 and your choice of Asterisk.

What I need is to have some users install this ISO and make sure everything works. I have tested about 20 installs and seems to work flawless for me. Once I know the new ISOs work we will be replacing the existing 3 tracks we have and provide a upgrade script to go from any of the existing Centos 6.x tracks to these 2 new tracks.

What of the cool new features is the ability to switch between main asterisk versions on the fly. So if you install with Asterisk 1.8 and decide you want to give Asterisk 11 a test drive just run “asterisk-version-switch” without the quotes from the CLI and you can switch between any of the 3 asterisk versions at anytime.

You can download these ISOs temporarily from http://downloads.freepbxdistro.org/testing.

I look forward to your input and feedback.

I did an install of FreePBX-3.211.63-1-x86_64 using Asterisk 11.

The install looked like it worked fine. I noticed the following in the GUI in the Notices

No Conference Room App
Neither app_meetme nor app_confbridge is configured in Asterisk, conferencing, paging and other functionality will not work properly
Added 12 minutes ago
(framework.ASTCONFAPPMISSING)

Default Asterisk Manager Password Used
You are using the default Asterisk Manager password that is widely known, you should set a secure password
Added 13 minutes ago
(core.AMPMGRPASS)

No email address for online update checks
Ignore this
You are automatically checking for online updates nightly but you have no email address setup to send the results. This can be set on the General Tab. They will continue to show up here.
Added 13 minutes ago
(freepbx.NOEMAIL)

Also the System Admin module did not get installed.

In regard to the following message

No Conference Room App
Neither app_meetme nor app_confbridge is configured in Asterisk, conferencing, paging and other functionality will not work properly
Added 12 minutes ago
(framework.ASTCONFAPPMISSING)

After I went into Advanced Settings and changed the following the message disappeared.

Display Hidden Settings? True
Display Readonly Settings? True
Override Readonly Settings True

SIP sendrpid Yes

Include Server Name in Browser True

Those warnings are all normal in FreePBX and nothing I can do to clear them. They are telling you what you need to do such as setup email address to be notified of updates or to change the default manager password.